Start Date: March 01, 2021
End Date: March 31, 2021
I was ecstatic to find out that Jen and Rob decided to do two rounds of the Trope-ical Readathon. The readathon doesn’t begin until March 1 so there’s still a lot of time to sign up! This is one of the most organized readathons I’ve been a part of. Here are some things I like about it:
- You can change the books on your TBR.
- If you’re having trouble finding something to fit the prompts, they provide recommendations. It’s posted on the readathon page.
- If you’re competitive, the leaderboard is automatically updated as people start entering points into a Google form. Not only does it help keep track of how the teams are doing but it also highlights the top contributor on each team.
- You get points for every page you read even if it’s not a book on your TBR, so if you’re a mood reader like me, this means you still get points for your team if you deviate from the prompts.
For more information, check out the rules at Trope-ical Readathon.
- I’ve been trying to read Cinderella is Dead for the longest time. Here’s hoping this is the time I finally read it.
- I’m really excited about the buddy/group read that I’m doing with my IRL friends (gasp!). One of them decided her new year’s resolution would be to finish one book this year. Then we all decided to help each other with our resolutions–mine was to blog more and more consistently.
- We Free the Stars totally counts because it’s being adapted. So it definitely counts!
Trope-ical Readathon March 2021 TBR
Leave a Reply