Many thanks to Julie at One Book More for nominating me. Her blog is awesome, and I enjoy many of her reviews. Her recommendations have contributed to my already leaning tower of TBR. She’s already (deservingly) received multiple Liebster Awards, and I’d love to tag her back if I could. Please do check her blog out if you have not already done so.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve only been blogging since June and still a noobie, trying to learn my way around. The bookish community has been great!
- If you could interview on author, who would you choose?
I would love to interview G.A. Aiken. Aiken’s The Scarred Earth Saga was a fun read, and I’m looking forward to more books from the series.
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
Standalones (that are often part of a series…heh)
- What is your favorite genre(s)?
I love fantasy and I love romance so fantasies with romance are close to my heart.
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time or more than one?
I try to read just one but I usually end up reading a few at once, bouncing back and forth depending on what I feel like. Moody…I know (hehehe)
- What is your most anticipated read?
For the Wolf – Hannah Whitten
Whitten’s updates on Twitter are killing me. The excerpts sound sooooo good.
Broken Web (Shamanborn #2) – Lori M. Lee
I’m excited to find out what happens to Sirscha Ashwyn and her bff Saengo.
- What is the name of the last book you loved?
Anna Richland’s His Road Home (2014) is a novella but it’s so good. I just finished rereading it. I know this is one I’ll come back to again.
- Do you have any blogging goals for 2021?
I would like to continue blogging (heh…). When I first started, I really wasn’t sure if I would be able to make it past the first month, and now it’s already been nearly 6 months. (WHAT?!) I am eyeing the 1-year mark for 2021. I hope I make it!
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’ve wanted to go to S. Korea for a while now but I’d also like to visit Japan, specifically Todai-ji Daibutsu-den where the deer roam around freely.
- What’s your favorite thing to do besides reading and blogging/writing?
Eat, sleep, watch movies/series
- Do you reread books?
I’m a serial rereader. I’ve reread my favorite books multiple times. Case in point, see answer to #7. Hahaha.
- The Brown Eyed Bookworm
- Debjani’s Thoughts
- Just Reading Jess
- The Inharmonious Heroine
- Kathryn Books
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- What books do you look forward to reading in December?
- What is your favorite quote from a book?
- If you could vacation in any book, which book would it be?
- What is one piece of wisdom you would like to share for new bloggers or those thinking about starting a blog?
- What blogging goals do you have for 2021?
- Coffee or tea?
- Although 2020 has been a difficult year, what is something that brought you a smile this year?
- What is a book you ended up liking more than you initially expected you would?
- What is a trope you are particularly fond of?
- Which OTP do you currently ship that others should also jump on board with?