I saw this tag at a few places, but most recently at Kristin Kraves Books. I love rereading books. It’s one of the indicators of how much I enjoy a book, so I needed to do this one.
- Link back to the creator (Brianna @ Brianna’s Books and Randomness)
- Tag as many or as little readers as you like.
1. A childhood favourite that you could read 100 times and still love.
Can you believe this was written in 1958? I had to read this for class a long time ago, but I now consider this a favorite and read it a few years ago. I remember liking the romance in this…I still do. It’s sweet.
2. A book you DNF’d but would be willing to give a second chance to.
I started it back in February but had to temporarily put this on hold while I tried to catch up with work and reviews. I am currently trying to finish reading it. (Review from Debjani’s Thoughts)
I finished it in April 2021. My Review.
3. A newer favorite you would reread.
I adored this book. I already reread some of my favorite parts and will likely be rereading the whole thing soon. (My Review)
4. A book you hated and never want to read again
I’m not sure if I would say that I hated it as much as I was extremely frustrated with the main character who changed on me. I had such high hopes and then it was like I didn’t even know her at all. Don’t even get me started on the love interest in here. He made me mad too. (My Review)
5. A classic you read in school but want to try again.
I think Great Expectations might be something to reread just to see how I might feel about it now versus how I felt about it in school. This also just reminded me of Mono’s “Life in Mono” from the movie soundtrack. I included it for nostalgia’s sake.
6. An author you would reread anything from
This is a hard one but the first author I thought of was Lucy Score. She writes steamy romance novels. Of those I’ve read, there have been at least a few I’ve given 5 stars or nearly 5 stars too. Here are some of my recommendations.
7. A series you want to reread for the fun of it
This was one of my favorites in 2020. Colleen Cowley crafted a series that hit all the right places and a slow burn romance that had me wondering, “if this isn’t loooooove then why does it hurt so bad?” (Okay… so those aren’t the lyrics but please listen to Ruth B’s “If This is Love” and sing the above for the chorus instead. Ha…)
8. A book you’ve read but want to listen to the audiobook
Because it’s a good book and I know I’m doing an awful job pronouncing words, I’d like to listen to Firekeeper’s Daughter. For someone who has always had her name mispronounced throughout life, I think it’s important to try to get it right. (My Review)
Leave a Reply