I was blog hopping and landed at Davida’s The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog. I usually like to drop by for her #6Degrees of Separation but this one instantly called to me when I saw the title. It’s another fun tag that let’s me look over the books I read this past year. You can check out The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog responses here. I’m not sure where it came from, but if you know, please let me know if you do so I can attribute it to the original individual and post.
THE RULES: Using only books you have read during the last year (2021), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. These answers don’t have to be true, but they just need to make (some kind of) sense! I’ve also linked the titles to my reviews if I’ve reviewed them.
- Describe yourself: Girl on the Ferris Wheel (Julie Halpern and Len Vlahos)
- How do you feel: like Something’s Wrong! (Jory John)
- Describe Where you currently live: The Other Side of Perfect (Mariko Turk)
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Under a Painted Sky (Stacey Lee)
- Your favourite form of transportation: Cars, Signs, and Porcupines (Ethan Long)
- Your best friend is: a Spell Starter (Elsie Chapman)
- You and your friends are: Within These Wicked Walls (Lauren Blackwood)
- What’s the weather like: Hurricane Summer (Asha Bromfield)
- You Fear: Gin’s Tonic (Olivia Owen)
- What is the best advice you have to give: Love Her or Lose Her (Tessa Bailey)
- Thought for the Day: The View Was Exhausting (Mikaella Clements and Onjuli Datta)
- How would I like to die: When Sparks Fly (Helena Hunting)
- My soul’s present condition: The Unbroken (C.L. Clark)
If you decide to join in, I’d love to read your answers! Feel free to let me know in the comments below.